- Like it or not, stories are shaping your company culture
- Effectively communicate ideas via stories and stop wasting time
- Putting Stories to Work wins Axiom Business Books gold award
- Just how personal can you be when telling a connection story?
- Don’t try to change someone’s mind, do this instead
- Master the art of collecting stories with these resources
- Improve the effectiveness of what you do with feedback loops and stories
- Beat business jargon by using stories to counter smart-talk
- Discovering your strategy with a business strategy story
- The Value of Stories in Successful Project Delivery
- Storytelling sales techniques: no story, no sale
- How to use story skills for great causes
- How to capture stories using places and props
- Why your business should be selling through storytelling
- Storytelling skills around the world: who can spot stories the best?
- 11 Gift Ideas for the Storyteller in Your Life
- How management by wandering around (MBWA) helps with change management
- Storytelling skills: how to build your story repertoire
- Mix science and storytelling: tell stories about experiments
- How to practice storytelling while getting real work done
Inside Knowledge Magazine is the ultimate curated news site for the Knowledge Management sector, brought to you by Ark-Group.
Inside Knowledge Magazine is an engaging, informative and easy-to-use hub of the latest and most relevant Knowledge Management news feeds, blogs, podcasts, videos and social media chat from the best, most credible sources on the web, all carefully selected by a team of industry experts.
Inside Knowledge Magazine showcases and shares the freshest and most relevant articles from the very best publishers online for the Knowledge Management sector, helping to accelerate your process of discovery and better connect you with the many great writers and publishers that exist.
Who We Feature
Publishers that we feature within Inside Knowledge Magazine include KM-specific writers that have spoken at our events, those who are featured on other well-respected KM blogrolls and those who regularly contribute to the KM community. If you would like your blog or news feed to be considered for selection, then please simply contact us with a link to your publication. Good quality KM-specific news feeds that feature regular fresh content with images included are particularly welcome.
We would be very grateful if Publishers who we feature could link back to our site, by including our Blogger Badge somewhere within their homepage. This will help us to grow awareness for this new portal and ultimately deliver more traffic back to the Publishers that we feature.
How The Site Works
See a headline you like? Simply click on the link where you will be taken to the original source of that story to read the article in full. Provider feeds are showcased in an easy-to-read format that streams live, with the newest stories appearing first.
Inside Knowledge Magazine can be accessed on multiple platforms, including desktop, tablet, mobile device and Connected TV and you can also follow us across all mainstream social media channels too, where we’ll keep you right up to date with all the very best articles and latest news that appears across the site.
If you have a great Knowledge Management news feed, blog, podcast or video channel that you’d like us to include in Inside Knowledge Magazine, then simply contact us and we’ll add your RSS feed into the site. Similarly, if you have any ideas of new topics that you’d like us to focus on in the site or if you’d like us to share any other industry news or event, then please just contact us with details!
Inside Knowledge Magazine
Our latest blog